Base Camp "Management & Technology"
Managers on different levels are often coming from diverse backgrounds and meet different challenges within their projects and teams which require a broad knowledge in management topics. This becomes even more clear in times of change whether through external or internal developments. Managers need to know how to navigate these circumstances, such as having a clear picture of the financial status of their company in times of crisis or being able to spot and implement the newest technological developments into their ecosystem.
In the base camp "Management & Technology" we provide you with the hard facts to oversee your company on a financial level and give you the tools to market your products strategically. Furthermore you will gain the ability to deal with the challenges that new technologies may cause.
In the base camp "Management & Technology" you will immerse yourself with the hard-facts of management and technology management and gain and gain literacy in these fields.
You will learn
- to apply fundamental aspects of internal and external corporate accounting in an practical work environment.
- to solve practical financing and valutation problems by applying basic financial principles.
- to apply central economic concepts and analyze the consequences of decisions in a market context.
- to select appropriate methods of data collection, analyze results of routine sampling surveys and manage large amounts of data.
- to reflect on new techological developments and assess the impact on your companies environment.
- to discuss the core topics of marketing and apply a coherent marketing strategy.
- to understand complex global business processes and apply your knowledge practically in various business disciplines.
We are aimed at (prospective) managers and executives at all levels who would like to be able to explain the hard facts in management and who have to step up to the challenges of integrating and navigating new ever evolving technologies. The course benefits people with a technological background in a management position to broaden their understanding in the field of accounting, finance and marketing; and people with a non-technical background will gain understanding for data and technology management.
Certificate of participation from TU Wien of crediting to the Management & Technology MBA programs when writing a reflection paper.
Theoretical content, case studies, simulations, reflections and discussions.
3 training blocks of 5 days each, full day
Module 1: Finance, Accounting & Economics
Tuesday, May 4 - Saturday, May 8, 2021
Module 2: Managing Technologies
Monday, June 7 - Friday June 11, 2021
Module 3: Strategy & Marketing
Monday, July 5 - July 9, 2021
Seminar hotels in the surroundings of Vienna.
- Covid-19 Prevention Concept
The training takes place in classroom form in compliance with the applicable safety and hygiene regulations. In addition to these measures, COVID-19 antigen rapid tests are carried out on our participants and lecturers before each module block in order to increase the safety of everyone.
- Participation Fee
The participation fee is EUR 8,900 (VAT-free, excl. travel and accommodation expenses). For CEC-Alumni a reduced participation fee of EUR 7,750 (VAT-free, excl. travel and accommodation expenses) applies.
Our lecturers have a scientific background with many years of relevant training experience. They combine theoretical input with a strong focus on practical implementation.
Next Program Start: May 4, 2021
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
10 % Early Bird Bonus upon application until February 28, 2021
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- Face-to-face teaching after prior testing of participants
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.