Two Scholarships for a Sustainable Future
The "MSc Environmental Technology & International Affairs" (ETIA) combines the latest knowledge from politics, technology and science. Secure your scholarship and start your career into a sustainable future!
For the next program start in autumn 2021 we will award two scholarships of 13,900 EUR each.
Application: Send all application documents by March 07, 2021 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internationally recognized academic degree (all academic degrees in Austria, Bachelor's, Master's or Fachhochschule degrees from Austrian and foreign universities)
- Proof of excellent English language skills (native speaker, 1st degree in English, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL
- CV and motivation letter (in English)
- Transcripts of grades
- University/college diploma (if available yet)
- Proof of English language skills. The following certificates are recognized:
- First degree in English (i.e. major in English translation/ interpretation)
- IELTS (minimum 7.0)
- TOEFL - minimum 627 points (written), or 263 points (computer based) or 106 points (Internet based).
Duration and structure: Four semesters, full-time, in English
Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
Excerpt of the program contents: Political Science & International Relations, International & European Law, International Economics, Environmental Engineering, Monitoring of Air & Water Quality, Resource Management, Smart Grids & Smart Cities, Climate Change, Sustainable Energy Supply etc.
The scholarship will be awarded by a panel of experts. EUR 13,900 have to be paid on the scholarship's own risk. There is no legal recourse; the winners will be informed.