A complete application consists of:
Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 A4 pages, Europass or equivalent layout),
Letter of Motivation: Please answer the following questions:
1. What makes you interested in the program and what are your expectations?
2. What can you contribute to the program?
3. How do you plan to fit the schedule of the blocked lectures into your professional and private life?
4. How do you manage the financing of the tuition fee and the travel and acommodation costs?
5. How did you find out about the MSc program?
Certificates of previous degrees (copy of transcripts and diploma in English or German language or certified translations),
In case of uncompleted studies: proof of previous enrolment at universities and completed courses (copy),
High school graduation certificate (copy),
Proof of adequate knowledge of the English language (if applicable),
One passport photo (file formats: jpg, png, gif),
Copy of your passport,
- Potential references (if applicable)
Please send your documents by e-mail to hcf(at)tuwien.ac.at
Applicants who meet the admission requirements will be invited for a personal interview in the second step of the admission procedure.