11. March 2021, 18:00 Until 19:30
Virtual Expert Talk | Corporate Finance & Risk Management in Corporates
Measuring economic risk and implementing a sucessful strategy to minimize these risks are crucial to corporates. DI Alexander Macik, BSc. gives insights on the different challenges and tasks treasury departments face within the industrial field.
DI Macik shares his expertise on financial risk management:
- systematically identifying economic risk
- analyzing risk on several dimensions (Liquidity, Garing Ratio, FCF) using the Cash Flow at Risk (CFaR) method
- hedging and thus reducing risk using financial instruments
- tailoring a hedging strategy porposal for the benefit of a company
Dipl.-Ing. Alexander Macik, BSc. is currently working as Group Treasury Expert at Semperit AG. Holding. The TU Wien alumnus of Mechanical Engineering/Management has a profound background as Specialist in Financial Risk Management at OMV AG and Business Development Manager at Move24 GmbH.
Online Event Web
Continuing Education Center
Viktoria Gruber, MA