Our scholarship information can be found here during the application period.
The TU Wien aims to support managers in the field of corporate finance and risk management - the future leaders within their field. For the upcoming program start in June 2021 we are therefore offering two partial scholarships in the amount of EUR 8.133,33.-.
Application: via email@example.com (Subject: Future Leaders)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- What benefits do you expect from the MBA program for you personally and your career?
- What do you personally expect from the MBA program?
- What do you bring to the MBA program?
- Detailed explanation of why the scholarship is needed from a financial point of view
- Certificates and diplomas of academic degrees already obtained as well as high school certificate (copies, certified German or English translation in case of non-German language certificates)
- Copy of passport
Individuals need to hold a first academic degree and have at least 3 years of professional experience. Other criteria are the career progression as well as clear ambition and high motivation for participating in the MBA Corporate Finance & Risk Management. Detailed explanation of why the scholarship is needed from a financial point of view.
Qualified applicants will be invited to an admission interview with the Academic Director and the Program Management. The deductible is EUR 16.266,67 plus travel and accommodation expenses. There is no right of appeal.
MBA Risk Management & Corporate Finance
Modalities: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis, part-time
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management & Technology | Risk Management & Corporate Finance
Program Outline: Management & Technology, Leadership & Organizational Behavior, Corporate Finance, Business & Market Risk, Business Planning & Systems Dynamics
Find further information on our MBA Risk Management & Corporate Finance