MBA | Digital Transformation & Change Management
Lead through the digital change!
Digitalization is a huge opportunity for companies and organizations. New, digital technologies are seen as key drivers for operational change initiatives and are expected to enable new ways of creating value and positions in global competition.
At the same time, technology-driven change brings with it not only complex technical challenges, but also enormous cultural challenges in implementation. Changes disrupt previous experience and routines. As a result, they can trigger uncertainty and a lack of understanding, especially among employees.
This is exactly where the MBA Digital Transformation & Change Management comes in. You will learn to make optimal use of digital opportunities and to give employees orientation and confidence in difficult times. You will acquire one of the most important skills of the future - digital leadership skills!
Final Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Tution Fee: EUR 24.400 (VAT exempt) (excl. expenses for travel and accommodation), Discount for TU Wien Alumni - 5 % (active TUW alumniclub members -10 %)
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
Scholarships: Details on our scholarship website
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Director: Michael Filzmoser, PhD, Associate Professor for Management Science at TU Wien
This MBA program enables you to plan the use of new digital technologies in your company and actively drive and shape change processes. In the process, you will learn to
- analyze the specific potentials of digitalization for your organization and evaluate the challenges holistically.
- make reflected decisions about questions of management and new technologies.
- analyze and better manage your own leadership behavior and the behavior of employees, teams and organizations.
- set clear priorities in your decision-making processes in order to influence behavior on an individual, collective and organizational level in a goal-oriented manner.
- deal with uncertainty, fears and resistance in your team and resolve them responsibly.
- develop innovation strategies, pick up change impulses and manage change in a targeted and cooperative manner.
Next Program Start: May 27, 2021
Late applications possible
Mag. Christine Hudetz, MA
Senior Program Manager - Management & Leadership Programs
T +43 1 58801 41708
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- Face-to-face teaching after prior testing of participants
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.