MBA | General Management
Your kick-off to a career in management.
The General Management MBA Program is your kick-off to a career in business: The successful MBA Program is conducted by TU Wien in cooperation with Danube University Krems. While the Danube University Krems offers ten years of experience in post-graduate management education, TU Wien provides special expertise in business education for engineering and natural science majors.
The combination of technical and scientific expertise as well as the business-related problem-solving and decision-making skills gained in the General Management MBA increases competitiveness on the job market significantly - the latest economic knowledge and its successful implementation are the most important competitive factor nowadays.
The General Management MBA program is designed according to the management concept of "Human leadership in a changing world".
Final Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management & Technology
Partner: Danube University Krems
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Language: German & English
Tution Fee: EUR 22.900 (VAT exempt) (excl. expenses for travel and accommodation), Discount for TU Wien Alumni - 5 % (active TUW alumniclub members -10 %)
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; admission interview
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna, Danube University Krems; possibility to complete a module abroad
Academic Director: Univ.Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Ausseneg
Early Bird Bonus
Apply early for the next start date and benefit from 10 - 15% bonus on the regular participation fee. All details and dates can be found here.
- Broad management knowledge and leadership skills in demand
- Basic knowledge of processes and instruments in general management
- Unique combination of management, technology and leadership topics
- Voice, problem-solving and decision-making authority in general management issues and technological developments
Next Program Start: October 21, 2021
Application Deadline: September 26, 2021
Early Bird Bonus
Show pioneering spirit on your MBA Journey and apply early to the next program start >> Details
Mag. Christine Hudetz, MA
Senior Program Manager - Management & Leadership Programs
T +43 1 58801 41708
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- Face-to-face teaching after prior testing of participants
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.