MBA | Mobility Transformation
Shape the future of mobility!
Mobility is currently undergoing a phase of fundamental change. The megatrends pose major challenges for society and at the same time hold enormous potential. The interaction between digitalization, urbanization, connectivity and individualization is creating mobile solutions today that are geared as never before to people's needs and the desire for a sustainable way of life.
Technologies and innovations are key factors in shaping our mobile future. In our MBA program, you will work on forward-looking technologies and networked mobility concepts and learn to develop innovative approaches to solutions for the mobility infrastructures of tomorrow. To help you and your organization to be sucessful in the modern mobility world, we give you the skills to develop modern business models and mobility platforms for passenger and freight transport.
Rethink the mobility newly and actively shape the way to zero-emission mobility by 2050!
Final Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management & Technology | Mobility Transformation
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Tution Fee: EUR 24.400 (excl. expenses for travel and accommodation)
*) Graduates of the TU Wien receive a discount of 5 % (TU Wien alumni club members 10 %) on the course fee.
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Directors: Univ.Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Schlund und Dr. Sandra Stein
Early Bird Bonus
Apply early for the next start date and benefit from 10 - 15% bonus on the regular participation fee. All details and dates can be found here.
- Innovative solutions for the mobility infrastructures of tomorrow
- Modern business models and mobility platforms for passenger and freight transportation
- Know-how for designing zero-emission mobility by 2050
- Decision-making competence about management issues and new technologies
- Empowerment of your leadership personality
- Additional qualifications in the areas of Project Management or Business Law
Next Program Start: October 21, 2021
Application Deadline: September 26, 2021
Early Bird Bonus
Show pioneering spirit on your MBA Journey and apply early to the next program start >> Details
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- Face-to-face teaching after prior testing of participants
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.