MBA | Risk Management & Corporate Finance
Expect the Unexpected.
Every once in a while, every business finds itself at a crossroads. At this point it is crucial to know how to measure the market- and business risks affecting your company to choose the right path. The MBA Risk Management & Corporate Finance gives you the tools to analyze internal and external risks to manage your core business, prepare for future developments and times of crisis.
We provide you with the profound knowledge on corporate finance, investment analysis, risk management and business planning to design the ideal route for making the most of your organization.
Final Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management & Technology | Risk Management & Corporate Finance
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Tution Fee: EUR 24.400 (VAT-free, excl. expenses for travel and accommodation), Discount for TU Wien Alumni - 5 % (active TUW alumniclub members -10 %)
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Director: a.o.Univ.-Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Aussenegg
- Expanding your financial literacy for better communication within the finance and operations departments
- Broad management knowledge and leadership skills in demand
- Project planning with an eye toward financial and technical issues
- Unique combination of management, technology and leadership topics
Next Program Start: June 7, 2021
Application Deadline: May 2, 2021
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- Face-to-face teaching after prior testing of participants
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.