Master of Science Environmental Technology & International Affairs
High flying careers for a better environment.
Environmental issues have become increasingly important. Even representatives of ministries, international organizations and NGOs have to deal more and more with environmental questions. The MSc Environmental Technology & International Affairs (ETIA) is the result of the cooperation between the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna and the TU Wien. The combination of technical as well as international environmental issues and topics will prepare graduates either for a career as managers, engineers, politicians and diplomats or for employees in top positions.
- Political Science & International Relations
- International & European Law
- International Economics & Contemporary History
- Surveillance & Sustainable Development
- Air, Water & Waste Management
- Sustainable Energy Supply
- Smart Grids & Smart Cities
1. Know-how and skills for sustainable global development
2. Unique combination of international affairs, law, economics, technology and natural sciences
3. Career opportunities in and sustainable impact on politics, diplomacy and international business
4. Prestigious lecturers from academia and the business world
5. Small cohorts of international students with a broad variety of academic backgrounds
6. Accredited professional master’s degree of the TU Wien and the Diplomatic Academy Vienna
7. Study in Vienna, the most liveable and smartest city worldwide
For the next program start in autumn 2021 we will award two scholarships of 13,900 EUR each.
Application: Send all application documents by March 07, 2021 at the latest to email@example.com.
- Internationally recognized academic degree (all academic degrees in Austria, Bachelor's, Master's or Fachhochschule degrees from Austrian and foreign universities)
- Proof of excellent English language skills (native speaker, 1st degree in English, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL
- CV and motivation letter (in English)
- Transcripts of grades
- University/college diploma (if available yet)
- Proof of English language skills. The following certificates are recognized:
- First degree in English (i.e. major in English translation/ interpretation)
- IELTS (minimum 7.0)
- TOEFL - minimum 627 points (written), or 263 points (computer based) or 106 points (Internet based).
The scholarship will be awarded by a panel of experts. EUR 13,900 have to be paid on the scholarship's own risk. There is no legal recourse; the winners will be informed.
Request digital information brochure
Final Degree: Master of Science (MSc) granted by the TU Wien and the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna
Duration: 4 Semesters
Next Program Start: September 27, 2021
Admission requirements: Internationally recognized academic degree, proof of excellent English language skills (mother tongue, 1st degree in English, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL)
In cooperation with
Diplomatic Academy of Vienna
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- Face-to-face teaching after prior testing of participants
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.
251Students & Alumni
47Nationalities of students
27Average age of students