In our faculty interview with Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. (FH) Jesko Hermann, we talk about his lecture, why his lecture is important for managers and participants, and what he would like to convey to participants.
- As an expert, why am I so passionate about „Automotive Development Process and Digital Engineering“?
I have been involved in development projects and their processes for more than 25 years. I am convinced that the type and implementation of the development processes and the associated communication in the projects are of central importance for successful product development.
- Why is this topic relevant for managers?
The new or further development of products or services is of central importance for every company and therefore for every executive. Modern methods can significantly reduce development times and increase quality at the same time.
- What impact does my topic have on companies or on society?
Ultimately, an optimal development process, which is in line with the culture of the company and the usable technology, is a significant competitive advantage. Especially the current developments in the medical or digital field show impressively the importance that efficient development processes can have on the whole society.
- What do the participants learn?
With a focus on the automotive sector, participants will learn about development processes and will optimize and modify them with a view to different scenarios. In addition, we look at current developments in the field of agile processes.
The MBA Automotive Industry , opens an external URL in a new windowstarts on June 7 2021.
- Final Grade: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management & Technology | Automotive Industry
- ECTS-Points: 90 ECTS
- Duration: 3 Semesters + Master' thesis
- Format: part-time, blocked in modules
- Language: English
- Tuition fee: EUR 27.400 (excl. Travel- and accommodation)
- *) Graduates of the TU Wien receive a discount of 5 % (TU Wien alumni club members 10 %) on the course fee.
- Admission requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
- Location: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna; module in the Stuttgart Region (Germany)
- Academic Director: Univ.Prof.Dr.-Ing.Dipl.Wirtsch.-Ing.Prof.eh.Dr.h.c. Wilfried Sihn
- Deep insights into the structures and processes in the automotive and supplier industry
- Expansion of your international network in the automotive industry & practical knowledge exchange
- Current insights from the automotive and supplier industry
- Decision-making competence about management issues and new technologies
- Empowerment of your leadership personality